About the Data
This page contains links to various references that help you understand and use the data in the HRSA Data Warehouse.
- Data Dictionary - provides definitions and basic technical information about each data element in the Data Warehouse
- Data Refresh Dates - provides information about how recent each dataset is
- Data Sources - provides information about the sources of the data in the HRSA Data Warehouse
- Data Suppression - describes the data suppression rules applied to the Natality and Infant Mortality data
- HPSA and MUA/P Geographic Compilation Logic - describes how the HRSA Data Warehouse creates spatial data from the HPSA and MUA/P business data
- Note1: The HRSA Data Warehouse has updated ArcGIS version 10 and will no longer use ArcIMS Metadata Explorer. The process of converting our GIS metadata is underway and an FGDC compliant metadata replacement will be deployed by the end of 2012.
Note2: The HRSA Data Warehouse has recently updated its address reference data to ensure that the points on a map representing specific addresses are as accurate as possible. As a result, the location of some points representing addresses may have changed. In addition, information derived from a point location such as its associated county or congressional district may have changed as well